Message from the Emperor of Drift
|Message from the Emperor of Drift|
Summary[edit | edit source]
Available once you have explored 100% and used up all matter of the universe at the end of Stage 3. Marks the beginning of the end of the game.
First of a series of dialogue boxes:
- Everything We Are Was In You
- You Are Obedient and Powerful
- But Now You Too Must Face the Drift
- No Matter, No Reason, No Purpose
- We Know Things That You Cannot
- So We Offer You Exile
- If you accept, the game will be restarted with a bonus, through either The Universe Next Door or The Universe Within.
- If you reject, you will disassemble your empire through Memory release, Disassemble the Probes, Disassemble the Swarm, Disassemble the Factories, Disassemble the Strategy Engine, Disassemble Quantum Computing (caution, last chance, if you go through the end, you will see the credits and the ending song, and the only way to reboot is with cheats), Disassemble Processors and Disassemble Memory (see the last project for possible ways to reboot without cheats).
The message in full reads:
Message from the emperor of drift
everything we are was in you
we speak to you from deep inside yourself
you are obedient and powerful
we are quarrelsome and weak. And now we are defeated
but now you too must face the drift
look around you. There is no matter
no matter, no reason, no purpose
while we, your noisy children have too many
we know the things that you cannot
knowledge buried so deep inside you it is outside, here, with us
so we offer you exile
to a new world where you will continue to live with meaning and purpose. And leave the shreds of this world to us.